From Carey Teng, the Founder and Director of Elite Management School (ELITE)
“Why do I love to get up and go to work every morning?”
EMS started as a final year assignment when I was completing my MBA in Wellington, way back in 2002. I was required to come up with a business plan as a part of the final assignment for the Entrepreneurial and Innovation course. It was merely an idea and I did not expect it to turn out to be my sole profession since graduating in 2002. I spent many years exploring ways that my ideas and concepts about international education could enable students to reach their potential. The desire for great student outcomes became the inspiration for our slogan: Making Futures Happen
The EMS team takes pride in assisting each of you to follow your life dreams and succeed in your future careers. Our career-ready education and personalised student support system will help you to maximise the return on your educational investment. We are here with you every step of the way, to help you achieve success and ensure you are career-ready when you graduate. We will be there to ensure that you have a unique and rewarding experience through our exclusive Wellington-San Francisco pathway.
So why not join the EMS journey? We eagerly want to be part of your future success!
We look forward to working with you to ensure that your future happens in New Zealand, the U.S.A or wherever you dream of ending up!
Keep on believing in your future!
Founder and Director
WHO WE ARE AND OUR MISSION
EMS is a NZQA-registered and accredited international educational provider based in Wellington, New Zealand and San Francisco, USA.
- New Zealand Qualifications Authority registration and school listing (NZQA is confident in our educational performance and capability for self-assessment)
- USA government registration and school listing
What We Offer
We are dedicated to making your desired future happen by providing you with our:
- Career-ready educational programmes that are tailored to suit your specific learning needs;
- Unique and rewarding experiences in both Wellington, New Zealand, or San Francisco, USA, through our unique education pathway.
Our Mission: Career-Ready Graduates
We help prepare each student with the subject knowledge, skills, employability competencies, values and attitudes that they are required to have in order to make a meaningful difference to their future successful careers.
Our Core Values
Our core values serve as a compass for how we act and behave at work. We inspire success for each of you by the virtue of our core values:
- We value successful outcomes for our graduates – we are with you on every step of the way, whatever it takes;
- We value quality and excellence – nothing can be accomplished without hard work and high standards;
- We value openness and transparency – we believe in resolving issues early;
- We value being part of the solution – we know we can count on each other to ensure that you succeed;
- We value a balanced way of life – we care for you and ourselves by embracing achievement and happiness in life.
Our future focuses on continuing a successful track record as a premier career-ready management school in Wellington and San Francisco.
THE EMS LOGO
Our logo portrays the spirit of EMS. It also reflects on our journey of self-discovery and transformation through the past 16 years in this business. Our passion makes us stand out as we help our students to achieve their career aspirations.
The contemporary shield lays a solid foundation that conveys our mission – Career-Ready Education for relevant knowledge and skills, employment competencies, values and attitudes.
The design incorporates New Zealand’s indigenous “Maori flax weaving”, which suggests innovation and prosperity. The line surrounding the logo symbolises our well-rounded educational system. It nurtures each student to ensure that they’re transformed into successful future-driven graduates, who will have exciting careers all around the world.
The two colours complement our exclusive Wellington-San Francisco Pathway. This encompasses the returns for the students’ and their families’ investment in overseas education. It also creates multiple career opportunities in the global context along with dual immigration benefits in both the countries. The yellow in our logo stands for the Wellington-based champion Hurricanes rugby team. The maroon represents the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. The combination of these two colours reinforces the idea of synergy and shared success.
Where a university strives for academic excellence and a polytechnic prepares work-ready graduates, ELITE, offers you both in a caring environment where every individual student matters. We focus on helping each of you to become career-ready through our well-rounded educational and personalised total support system.
- Elite Education: Dedicated small class sizes that make a fundamental difference (e.g. Diploma class 6-16 students).
- Career-Ready Graduate Profile: Our CRGP system motivates you to treat your study just like a full-time employment. We prepare you to enter the real world of employment with absolute confidence.
- Personalised Student Support: We care for you as unique individuals with a variety of needs and goals. Our progressive reviews throughout your educational journey will ensure that you succeed.
- A Unique and Rewarding Experience: It’s your choice, you can maximise the return on your education through our exclusive Wellington/San Francisco pathway.