New Zealand Qualification Framework (NZQF) Ref: 2461
Credits: 60 credits
Course ownership: New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA)
Number of courses: 4 courses
Length: 4 months
English requirement: IELTS 5.5 or NZCEL L3-Applied
Fee: NZ$8,500 + insurance
Be eligible to enter New Zealand Diploma in Business (NZDB) Level 5
For domestic students, be able to obtain the business administration and technology skills required to work in a range of office administration roles.
48 NCEA credits at Level 1 or above:
Or achieved a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in a related field
Or equivalent work or educational experience of an appropriate kind
International students must have sufficient proficiency in the English language to undertake this programme.
This programme will provide New Zealand business entities with qualified graduates who have business administration and technology skills, enabling them to work in a range of office administration roles.
The programme aims to produce graduates who are able to work in a variety of business entities in a professional, ethical, and collaborative way. The programme will enable graduates to have knowledge of, and apply, a variety of business software applications, administrative systems, and data processing requirements. This programme will have developed technical knowledge, skills and attitudes that are required to work in a business entity along with well-developed communication and people skills. Through this programme graduates will have developed self-management techniques, demonstrate the ability to use their own initiative and appreciate the need to abide by policies and procedures.
Total credits: 124 credits
Immigration New Zealand requires all students to hold valid visa to begin studying a course. EMS accepts up to three-week late arrivals and recommends:
1. If you study NZCEL (English) and the NZCB L4, you may be eligible for $2,000 Degree Pathway Scholarship (conditions apply)
2. EMS offers academic excellence and a career-ready education in a caring environment where every student matters. EMS’ policy of delivering teaching in small-sized classes makes our commitment to stronger personalised support a reality and may increase pass rate and students’ well-being.
3. Complementary IELTS training
1. NZCB Level 4 to NZ Diploma in Business Level 5
2. NZCB Level 4 to employment