Our quality is recognised through the following external connections:
- EMS is an New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) approved and accredited private tertiary education provider. NZQA is confident in our educational performance and capability of self-assessment.
- EMS is an NZQA approved signatory of The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice.
- EMS is a Registered Provider under Immigration New Zealand for student visa approval. (Our diploma students are eligible for work rights while they study at EMS and our graduates are eligible to direct post-study work visa which leads to application opportunities for Skilled Migrants.)
- EMS is Public Trust student fee protection compliant. (Elite Management School provides students and their parents with peace of mind.)
- EMS is a Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) funded educational provider. (We help domestic students improve their English language, intensive literacy and numeracy, along with providing them with work-ready vocational skills to help them into employment.)
- EMS is a New Zealand Ministry of Social Development (MSD) funded top-performing training provider in the Wellington Region. (Our Training for Work (TFW), Employment Placement Services (EPS) and Industry Partnership programmes have successfully helped many clients gain sustainable and permanent employment.)
- EMS is an Industry Training Organisations funded provider for specific training programmes including ESOL, and embedded Workplace Literacy and Numeracy.
- EMS is licensed by Education New Zealand to use the ‘Educated in NZ Brand’
- Approved by the governments of Saudi Arabia, Republic of Indonesia and Peoples Republic of China as a designated English language provider in Wellington for overseas scholarship students.
BENEFITS OF CROSS CREDITS
Credits are the points you earn when you complete an academic paper or course. Each qualification has a required number of credits that must be achieved in order to qualify to gain the qualification. The New Zealand Diploma in Business Level 6 (NZDB) is a 240-credit qualification. When you study our NZDB programme, the credits you earn can be counted towards further tertiary qualifications at other educational providers, Institutes of Technology or Universities. Our NZDB graduates can transfer credits to study in a polytechnic, institute of technology, or university in New Zealand.
Most New Zealand bachelor degrees require 360 credits:
- 100 level, 120 credits (equivalent to Diploma level 5)
- 200 level, 120 credits (equivalent to Diploma level 6)
- 300 level, 120 credits (equivalent to Diploma level 7 plus additional research component)
Elite Management School study pathways provide you with an effective fast track to complete your chosen degree of study in New Zealand or USA.
After you complete our New Zealand Diploma in Business Level 6 (18 months), you may transfer up to 120 credits to a business related bachelor degree programme in a university in New Zealand.
After credit transfer, you may enter in the second year of study. It may take two or more years to complete a B.Com degree (total 360 credits).
Each student application is judged by a university on a case-by-case basis.
The following factors may be considered:
- Previous highest level of qualification
- Amount of courses completed
- Final grades – the university only accepts B (60%) or above
- Study length spent on the previous qualifications
Choose our Free Uni-placement service.
We will help you to enrol and transfer credits to a university in New Zealand.
After you complete our New Zealand Diploma in Business Level 6 (8-9 months), you may transfer credits to business related bachelor programme at a polytechnic in New Zealand.
Academic Pathway to Bachelor in U.S.A
After you complete our New Zealand Diploma in Business Level 6 (8-9 months), you can choose our exclusive Welington-San Francisco pathway and continue to study at EMS -San Francisco to complete a Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management. We help you with a complete U.S.A student visa transfer package.
NCC EDUCATION (UK)
We are an accredited Degree Top Up partner center in Wellington for NCC Education (UK).
NCC Education is an awarding organisation and a global provider of British education in Computing and Business. Working with a global network of accredited partner centres, NCC Education provides students with an affordable route to obtain a UK university degree and access to British education without leaving their home country. More unique and exciting programmes are scheduled to be available from 2018.
We are the Academic Partner in New Zealand of the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI). Our hospitality management students receive dual qualifications which are recognised internationally.
AHLEI is the world’s largest source of quality hospitality education, training and professional certification that serves the needs of hospitality schools and industries worldwide. More than 1500 universities, colleges, vocational schools, and government agencies worldwide use their courses and published textbooks.
We are one of the academic institutions in nearly 40 countries worldwide using AHLEI’s respected hospitality management educational resources to prepare individuals for rewarding careers in the hospitality industry.
As a New Zealand Government-registered and accredited educational provider since 2003, EMS has been successfully operating in both the international and domestic markets.
We are driven by an enthusiastic team of professionals, highly qualified teachers and staff members who genuinely care about their students. Over the years EMS has built an excellent reputation as a provider of quality teaching and student support.
We believe our team should be diverse since our students come from all over the world. Our wide range of cultural backgrounds provides an extensive array of resources and cultural understanding. It empowers us to feel a real affinity with you and your new life in New Zealand. We are passionate about providing a nurturing environment to foster your academic excellence and individual qualities through our elite well-rounded education and personalised total support.
EMS has a great workplace culture where we are inspired to work together to bring out the best in ourselves and our students. Here, you can be part of a team that creates values and makes a difference in the life of each of our students. Every staff member has opportunities to develop a lasting, successful career and to make a positive impact on our company’s future.
We welcome approaches from well-qualified individuals in the following areas:
Experienced IELTS Instructors:
EMS seeks experienced and qualified IELTS Instructors for relieving work, with a minimum of two years IELTS teaching experience.
Experienced business and/or management facilitators:
We are seeking qualified facilitators with over two years tertiary education teaching experience in accounting, law, computing, statistics, communication, marketing, HR and management subjects, preferably with ESOL qualifications.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
ELITE possesses one of the biggest city campuses among the private education providers in Wellington – “the coolest little capital city in the world”.
ELITE is in the heart of the city. The excitement of downtown Wellington awaits and the possibilities are endless. You are only a few steps away from abundant shopping, dining, entertainment and historical buildings. Catch up with friends at one of the many cafes, restaurants or pubs and enjoy creativity and artistic inspiration, live musical performances and various other celebrations throughout the year in the popular Cuba Mall.
We are surrounded by food outlets, banks, retail stores, entertainment facilities, parks, gyms, post offices and night markets. The major bus stops are all at our doorstep, and we are ten minutes away from the central train station on foot. The resplendent and stunning Wellington harbour and waterfront are nearby, as are libraries, galleries, museums, movie and music theatres. Internationally renowned universities and polytechnics are also within walking distance.
Our campus is welcoming, comfortable and spacious. We foster “a home away from home” atmosphere and a sense of belonging. The computer labs and all the classrooms are equipped with up to date technology. We provide the facilities required for you to achieve excellent results. The lounges are for you to enjoy free time and mingle with other students coming from many countries.
Our Gold Wolf Café is set with a Wega espresso coffee industry standard machine for hands-on barista training. It also generates a relaxed atmosphere, for one-on-one meetings, group activities, and guest/employer speakers. You can enjoy top quality coffee for only a gold coin donation.
ELITE has established a culture of constantly updating our resources. This ensures we deliver high standard tuition, with materials that meet your specific needs.
We partner with Wellington City Library one of the city major tourist major attractions found just around the corner. We help you obtain free library membership which provides an amazing wealth of reliable physical and online scholarly resources. There, you can check out books, conduct your research, find a quiet place to concentrate on your study, meet your study groups, or maybe even flip through a magazine of your choice. Your tutors select and recommend course-related reading lists which will help you expand your knowledge and understand chosen subjects.